Sign in to follow this  
okiwen

making leather cases books

Wondering if someone has read theirs to death and might want to sell a copy for reasonable cost or less. I need to read one and then move on but can't see spending full price for what I've seen in the other books at Tandy.

Thanks much.

This may sound silly but I would try my local library. I have found several leather working books that way. Good luck.

Kani

This may sound silly but I would try my local library. I have found several leather working books that way. Good luck.

Kani

Yup, none to be had locally. Thanks.

I may be mistaken, but Tandy has the 3 Volume set on sale right now for $25 approx... I just bought them and they are worth every penny! Some of the ideas and projects in them are outdated, but the general idea is there and SO MUCH useful information... ;) Check with your local Tandy store...

I may be mistaken, but Tandy has the 3 Volume set on sale right now for $25 approx... I just bought them and they are worth every penny! Some of the ideas and projects in them are outdated, but the general idea is there and SO MUCH useful information... ;) Check with your local Tandy store...

Thank you. I'll get online right now and check with Tandy. That sale was not in the latest flyer I received.

Thank you. I'll get online right now and check with Tandy. That sale was not in the latest flyer I received.

Have you checked with your local Tandy about setting yourself up with a business account? If you have a Tax ID or EIN for your business (orrleather.com i see there) then that would greatly reduce your cost on the books, and there's no fee to you for this. Something you should definitely look into.

-Nocturne

Have you checked with your local Tandy about setting yourself up with a business account? If you have a Tax ID or EIN for your business (orrleather.com i see there) then that would greatly reduce your cost on the books, and there's no fee to you for this. Something you should definitely look into.

-Nocturne

The "local" Tandy is five hours drive for me but yes, I did (I think) set up an account. I also checked online for the above mentioned sale. Nope. No sale. 20 bucks per book. I'll keep looking though.

there are a couple on ebay right now. search "stohlman"