BearMan

Key Fob & Lay Out "spike"

Good Morning,

Here are a couple new things. I'm constantly being asked about some more key fobs,,, so,,, here's something new. They are about 3 1/2" long, not including the ring. I've included a faceted "jewel" in the end. Some have either a real Garnet, or Saphire. Plus,,, there is a hidden compartment inside, big enough for some rolled $20.00's They are Cocobolo, with black poly heads.

The lay out "spike" is another one of my designs,,, used to draw your patterns on the leather,,, & if you make a mistake,,, the other end is an eraser. Well,,, kind of,,, it will smooth out the line, so that you can re-draw over it. This one is made with Curly Walnut,,, & a special heat treatment, to make the spike look gold. Although I'm sure the gold will wear away some with use, it will have a nice antiqued appearance. Please let me know what you think.. Ed the"BearMan"

post-7175-019805900 1290433197_thumb.jpg

post-7175-011083300 1290433214_thumb.jpg

post-7175-085189600 1290433231_thumb.jpg

I think they are perfect!! Are these items going to be for sale?

Hi Dustin,

Thanks!! Next week after Thanksgiving,, I'll probably put some up. I've been using a Key Fob, similar to these for about a year now. It's pretty handy,,, makes it easy to find the keys. The lay out tool is something I use just about everytime I draw on the leather,,, or trace over a design. Now that I think of it,,, for those that are using "Craftaids",,, the smooth end would work very nicely on those. This lay out tool is the first one I've made with the Gold color,,, so I'm kind of anxious to find out how long it will stand up to the wear. It's done in a heat treatment process, so it's actually part of the metal. Thanks,, Ed

As soon as I saw these key fobs...I want, Badly!!! :notworthy:

You do have the coolest ideas Ed and the "secret compartment" Love, Love, Love :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thanks Ed. Can't wait to make my order. Have a happy Thanksgiving!!

Hi Dustin & Tina,

I'm getting ready to start making a few of these. Just contact me through PM,,, Ed

Will do! Thanks Ed.