cem

Contacting Peter Main

I was just wondering has anyone else had trouble in trying to contact Peter Main, I've emailed him a few times through his website over the last few months but he hasn't got back to me. I wanted to order a couple of his books and to see if he still was selling his modelling tool. The emails seem to be going through alright on my end, so perhaps he has a full mailbox or has been away alot.

I was going to try and contact him through the board but I'm not sure if he visits that often. One of the books I believe I can get elsewhere but the coloring one and the modelling tool seem to be available only directly from Peter.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thankyou,

Clair

Try contacting Rawhide (Marlon) here, he seams to have close contact with Peter and he's activ here too :-)

I'll see if I can catch him. I'm not sure if he's in the country or not. He travels internationally quite often.

Marlon

hi clair...i have sent him a message on his facebook page

cheers

Thankyou Marlon & Roo, I thought that might be a possibility he's away at the moment and I don't have a Facebook account so didn't think of that as an extra contact point.

Cheers,

Clair