xaman

Christmas Collars And Leads

I had some time off Of work the last couple days, so I was able to finally get some shop time in. I wanted to make a few Christmas gifts. Everybody in my family owns and loves dogs, so these collar/lead combos make good presents. (Sorry for the cell phone pics...). I'd get some bulldogs to model them, but mine don't pose real well for the camera, lol.

c5da3a91.png

229b09db.png

cbabd4a0.png

Most people seem to appreciate handmade gifts better than store bought ones, at least that's what they tell me to my face :D

merry Christmas!

very nice...the only thing that i think detracts from the overall look of the collars is the diagonal cut on the end....i prefer the look of an english point or a round point punched end....

They look great. I must disagree with Roo, though, I like the diag cut end.

its just a personal preference....otherwise you work is very nice...i really like the two tone set. are hand or machine stitching?

Thanks for the compliments. Roo4u, is an English point just the triangular shaped tip?

I did these with a machine. I have hand stitched leads before, but only a few times, too much stitching... I just got my machine recently and this has been good practice.

I had some time off Of work the last couple days, so I was able to finally get some shop time in. I wanted to make a few Christmas gifts. Everybody in my family owns and loves dogs, so these collar/lead combos make good presents. (Sorry for the cell phone pics...). I'd get some bulldogs to model them, but mine don't pose real well for the camera, lol.

cbabd4a0.png

Most people seem to appreciate handmade gifts better than store bought ones, at least that's what they tell me to my face :D

merry Christmas!

I will go ahead and apologize now, I like the two toned Brown/Black one so much, I'm going to make one for my daughter's dog!

Nice job on all. I do have to agree on cutting the ends.

Bobby

c5da3a91.png

229b09db.png

cbabd4a0.png

merry Christmas!

nice work, I like the pointed and then cut some end better, very nice stitching.....what machine did u use??

I like the two tone and also the

edges, very good job!!

James

yes its the triangular tip....i just think it would round out your whole look...cuz really those are VERY nice....nice clean work finished edges...i too may have to make a version of the two tone....i been planning on a set with braided knots on it...hmmmm....off to plan!