MadTailor

Briefcase for Mr. E. Tan

Howdy folks. Just finished this baby and want to share with you. Do you see E.Tan anywhere in the tooling :)

DSCF9777.jpg

DSCF9780.jpg

DSCF9782.jpg

DSCF9787.jpg

NOPE.......BUT IF YOU SAY IT'S THERE , I WILL BELEIVE YOU. THAT IS A SHARP LOOKING BRIEFCASE.

Edited by Luke Hatley

Beatiful piece of work. It took a bit, but I see E Tan......the T is the tiger's nose, right?

Dave M

Beatiful piece of work. It took a bit, but I see E Tan......the T is the tiger's nose, right?

Dave M

You got it :thumbsup:

That is absolutly beautiful !

Very nice brief case.

The chrome hardware really accent the color of the case.

jc

Oh My Freak'n God!!! This is the best looking briefcase i've ever seen. And I'm a collector of bags. I don't think WOW will express how I feel. :notworthy:

That is just a great looking bag Mad, love the color, the lacing is perfect, everything is just right. Great job.

Ken

Oh My Freak'n God!!! This is the best looking briefcase i've ever seen. And I'm a collector of bags. I don't think WOW will express how I feel. :notworthy:

Thanks Spider. Thinking of it, I have one to many bags that I do not get to use often .........:)

That is just a great looking bag Mad, love the color, the lacing is perfect, everything is just right. Great job.

Ken

Thanks Ken. I sure had fun making it. That's my first handle from scratch and I have been thinking of making one for few mounts. So this order was perfect to satisfies my artistic cravings. It is 3 layers of 8oz. inside and then 6 oz on each side wet molded and laced after. I did some interior pocket with zipper and there are rivets holding it in place that go trough the back. Add a bit more texture to the plain back panel. And the best part is I had the freedom to design it. It fits 15" MacBook Pro + some books. Here is a picture of the back:

DSCF9778.jpg

That case ROCKS! Beautiful work and coloring, love it!!