newfiebackflip

Looking For Spring Steel Clip Supplier

Good day leather workers,

I am looking for a supplier for steel spring clips or spring steel clips or whatever you would like to call them. I know Tandy sells them but they are far to expensive, I am not looking to mass produce products by any means just would rather get a whack of them for cheap compared to $4 a pop. Attached is a picture for reference.

post-13327-061491000 1297825583_thumb.jp

Thanks

I am looking for a supplier for steel spring clips or spring steel clips or whatever you would like to call them. I know Tandy sells them but they are far to expensive, I am not looking to mass produce products by any means just would rather get a whack of them for cheap compared to $4 a pop. Attached is a picture for reference.

Thanks

I bought to many last time I ordered some so if your intrested I can let some go for $1.50 plus shipping. 7/8" x 3" Spring steel, black finish. See attached picture. see below email or call 704-239-6742 Rob

post-7092-060320300 1297826643_thumb.jpg

Edited by wwwrmbbladescom

www.ohiotravelbag.com

last time I loooked they ran as little as .97 ea.

Try this place...USA made , cheap...no min. order....

http://www.jrmclips.com/

Try this place...USA made , cheap...no min. order....

http://www.jrmclips.com/

Is this place still in business? I emailed them a week ago with no response. I tried calling them and the number is not in service.

Is this place still in business? I emailed them a week ago with no response. I tried calling them and the number is not in service.

I can't tell you if they are still alive or not....back when I posted that (a year ago) I was buying from them...then they quit replying to my phone calls and email and orders, so I gave up on them.

My guess is that my orders where smaller than they wanted to deal with, but it would have been ok with me if they would have just told me as much.

I can't tell you if they are still alive or not....back when I posted that (a year ago) I was buying from them...then they quit replying to my phone calls and email and orders, so I gave up on them.

My guess is that my orders where smaller than they wanted to deal with, but it would have been ok with me if they would have just told me as much.

There has to be somebody out there that has a similar selection. I've been looking but only find one or two styles. I'm looking for something like this - it looks like it would lock on to pants without a belt pretty good. A request by a customer EDIT: Either of the top two clips

EDIT AGAIN: I dialed the wrong number, got through to voice mail

3006series.png

Edited by BigRiverLeather

Thanks

Try www.highdesertleather.com click on the do it yourself tab I have these items and others for sale

Good luck.... I've scoured the intraweb with no luck at all in finding a good SUPPLIER. JRM is a waste of time... I literally talked to the lady there and confirmed that she recieved my faxed order. She told me that she would call me back with a total ASAP. That was 6-8 months ago... I mean seriously. At least do me the courtesy of telling me that you guys have no idea how to run a business and that I should look elsewhere.

Anyhow, I still find it hard to believe that somebody out there isn't making these clips... or at least have a website of some kind.

There has to be somebody out there that has a similar selection. I've been looking but only find one or two styles. I'm looking for something like this - it looks like it would lock on to pants without a belt pretty good. A request by a customer EDIT: Either of the top two clips

EDIT AGAIN: I dialed the wrong number, got through to voice mail

3006series.png

Edited by Sixer

I tried recently to order from JRM. I called and talked to a real person only to find that they want to sell by the thousand. They would be happy to send me a free sample but only on a single basis.... sure would like to get a couple dozen of the #3006 in black!

I've tried to order from JRM several times as well and got nowhere. I haven't found what I want anywhere else, either.

Hey Guys

Ive always got my clips from this supplier. use the slim ones for phone cases and radio pouches and the bigger ones for other stuff.

Think he's in California somewhere.

http://www.lowyusa.com/metal-fasteners/belt-bag-holster-hardware

Good luck

Trevor

"Way down Under"

If you are willing to buy 250 at a time, theclip.com does a good quantity discount.

UPDATE:

I talked to the fine folks at JRM and there was no issue ordering a small quantity of clips, at least if it was a clip they had in stock which for me happened to be the 3007 (see chart above, top right. I ordered 30 clips at .90 eachwith the powder coat finish (.15 more than than the less durable black oxide)

UPDATE:

I talked to the fine folks at JRM and there was no issue ordering a small quantity of clips, at least if it was a clip they had in stock which for me happened to be the 3007 (see chart above, top right. I ordered 30 clips at .90 eachwith the powder coat finish (.15 more than than the less durable black oxide)

Did you ask them if they had a problem answering phone calls and email messages?

Did you ask them if they had a problem answering phone calls and email messages?

Since they were curtious and had what I wanted at a good price, I took the high road.

Since they were curtious and had what I wanted at a good price, I took the high road.

Did you receive your order? How were the clips? Sturdy enough for heavy pistol? Thanks, Uncle George

Edited by UncleGeorge

The product I received was top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

They would support heavy pistols very well assuming they were properly affixed to the holster by the maker.

thanks for the quick reply. I have an email into them, reckon I'll give'm a call.

The product I received was top notch. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

They would support heavy pistols very well assuming they were properly affixed to the holster by the maker.