KnotHead

Doin A Bit Of Edge Lacing.

I would go to that kind of thing. But I don't think that my edge braiding is good enough for that yet. I still have not quite got a process worked out yet to where I can make the items without so many mistakes.

Thank you for the kind comment.

B...

Okay folks. Here it is all done now. I think it's getting better now. What do you all think?

The lace is kangaroo cut at 1.3mm wide with a 45 bevel. The shine comes from using Pecards on the lace while edging.

100_1503.jpg

100_1500.jpg

100_1499.jpg

100_1497.jpg

I really suck at this right now. But just wait, it'll get even better as I do this more. You've got the bug really bad when all you do for half of church is sit there and think about the braid sitting at home on the bench. LOL.. Sorry God. But you're the one who gave me the gift. LOL... I'm serious too. No joke... The other half I paid attention to my Pastor.

B...

Honestly I think most people would not notice any loose points or uneven parts near the key loop. I am not even sure I am seeing mistakes I may not be seeing.

I think it looks great, though actually a bit faded looking, Perhaps that is because the camera was so close though. I am sure it looks like real black up close and personal.

The only major thing that is letting you down in my opinion is the lack of clean lines on the lettering itself, the majority of this one is pretty smooth but the close curves really get quite blocky looking.

I am also sure I would not take this item to an event for people to order there and then, takes too damned long to do especially whilst sitting trying to sell as well. Put it online though for sure and see what happens. I think you have a winner.

But like you say there are multiple mistakes popping up, so get some practice in and let us keep a close eye for you...lol

This one did not and will not be up for sale at all. I made it for a friend of mine so I could have the practice on edge lacing. Keepin an eye out for me is a good thing for me. LOL... I like the other sets of eyes. It helps me out.

Thanks for the kind comments too.

B...

nice !!!! Bro very Nice !!!!!! not much more to say except you did a great job !!!!!!

Gracias mi amigo.

B...