jlaudio29

Ankle Holster With In Interesting Twist...

I had a request for a Glock 26 ankle holster. So i look at the tutorial in here and then decided to put a twist on it.

Basically the strap will be universal that way if you have multiple pocket pistols youd like to carry on your ankle for different occasion or whatever reason youll just swap out the holster...

Let me know what you think.

IMG_20110326_230603.jpg

IMG_20110326_230845.jpg

IMG_20110326_230934.jpg

IMG_20110326_230947.jpg

IMG_20110326_231056.jpg

IMG_20110326_231133.jpg

IMG_20110326_231142.jpg

Thats a very cool "twist".... I like it...

That is a really good idea. Just switch 'em out. Great innovation!

I think it is a very valuable options to offer, and worth checking into evolving.

One thing I would probably consider would be some type of material for the screw cover pad which would wick the perspiration away from the leg. Also a way to seal the back side in between the leaver covering the t-nuts so sweat could not be drawn into the firearm in the holster. Probably could use something like Liquid Black Tape you can pick up from an Auto Parts store. The rubber would add a bit of cushion while also being a barrier for salty sweat. With the wool sweat will build up and probably soak into the starp and possibly the holster in time. Also, if you've ever worn a cast you know what wet covered skin can end up like, not sure but I'd look on the web or a craft store that has bolts of fabrics and see if they have or can get you a small piece to try out.

are these Chicago screws you used?