33ford

post-20454-037646300 1301233414_thumb.jppost-20454-035957600 1301233447_thumb.jpHi. New member here. I have been doing leather craft for almost 60 years - self taught. I was not aware until recently the resources that were available. I am looking forward to "tooling" for the next twenty years. Attached are some pictures of my 1933 Ford. The inside passenger compartment, the headliner and the rumble seat area is also tooled but almost impossible to take a picture once installed. Car is unique and draws a lot of attention at car shows.post-20454-013635400 1301233475_thumb.jp

As they say, know the artist by his creations. Very tastfully done. both the leatherwork and the car. Bet it's fun "tooling around" in that coupe. Excuse the pun, just couldn't resist. Welcome to the sight, you will find a lot of great contacts and friends here.

Bondo Bob

that is a great job on the car i bet it does draw a lot of attention i like the way you combined the different tooling pattern in it looks great welcome to the site john

Welcome to Leatherworker.net, and what a first post! Thank you for sharing that with us.

Welcome to the forum. Nice work you have posted here.

Love it,Beautiful car with some awsome leather work.I particularly like the door panels,great idea.Welcome

Shazaam! Like they used to say back when that car was new, "That is the cat's meow!":party26: