CumberlandCowboy

Closing The Shop.......everything For Sale

After nearly 20 years as a saddle maker, I am finally closing my doors. I am headed a new direction and I've decided the only way to get out and stay out is to sell everything off. I have everything from trees, hardware, stamping tools, Adler 205-370, you name it I probably have it.

I purchased the Adler brand new in 1997 and I am the sole owner of it. It runs, sews, and performs A1 just like a brand new machine. Asking $3500.00 OBO (price a new one and you see this is a very fair price) Multiple feet and plates included (you may want to price them too)

I will post pics as soon as I can, email me if you are interested.

Thanks.........Jeff

Jeff............sorry to hear the news but you know best what is good for you. I hope you are able to part with your items accordingly. I wish you the best luck in your endeavors.

After nearly 20 years as a saddle maker, I am finally closing my doors. I am headed a new direction and I've decided the only way to get out and stay out is to sell everything off. I have everything from trees, hardware, stamping tools, Adler 205-370, you name it I probably have it.

I purchased the Adler brand new in 1997 and I am the sole owner of it. It runs, sews, and performs A1 just like a brand new machine. Asking $3500.00 OBO (price a new one and you see this is a very fair price) Multiple feet and plates included (you may want to price them too)

Thanks.........Jeff

Jeff I live close to you and would be intrested in seeing the stamping tools, could PM me and maybe we can hook up. Include LEATHER TOOLS in th eheading so i don't miss it. Thanks

Thanks.........Jeff

What do you have for knives and or other tools, is there a list? maybe particularly interested in knives

What do you have for knives and or other tools, is there a list? maybe particularly interested in knives

Sorry, no........sold all my good knives to a buddy of mine. I do still have several good stamping tools......gonna get some pics and get them up here. The majority are McMillen, Gore, etc..........

Thanks.........Jeff

What ever direction your headed you better take a sewing machine with you. I tried this once and I couldn't leave it alone.

I can't imagine anybody being successful at heading another direction and not ending up with sewing machines at some

point again.

Good Luck,

Sim

Sent you another PM, will try to call you today, been hectic at work and haven't been getting home until late :0)

I am looking for a 20 to 24oz tapered head maul.

Thanks.........Jeff

Is this machine still for sale? (rfmarsh@gmail.com)

what do you have left for tools?