Does anyone know if a wet molded holster made for a KelTec P3AT will accept a Ruger LCP? I know that some more generic Holsters will interchange between the two, but unsure about a custom holster.

I don't know about those specific weapons, but I have reformed a couple of holsters to different weapons. It is possible to re-wet and re-mold.

I also failed on one. My own! It's still a good holster, but not PRETTY.

But then why do we try so hard to get a pretty holster.... to carry CONCEALED?

I used a P3AT to make a pocket holster for an LCP. Being a pocket holster the molding isn't super tight, just snug. The buyer is the mother of a good friend of mine. She uses it almost every day and says it works perfectly.

Dan

I make them, and yes. The P3AT seems ever so slightly thinner than the LCP, but they both fit the same holster correctly.

They are a little different. Kel-Tec shows the width to be .77. Ruger list the width of the LCP at .82. Length and height is slightly different too.

It is very little, but slightly noticeable in fit sticking an LCP is and molded Kel-Tec P3AT. I use the molds for each just be on the safe side.

I've used the LCP blue gun (black actually) to make a holster for the Kel-Tec, and it snapped right in like it's supposed to....using 5-6oz cow (pocket holster)......so that's the same in my book.

Edited by Rayban