this job took me far too long to complete. i discovered that i do not like repetative work! it was very difficult for me to push myself to complete these, i got very bored and discouraged when i had to redo 15 of them...due to either the yellow dye bottle that spilled and reached farther than i thought possible or the ones i had carved numbers into when i had already done so and needed them with no numbers :asoapbox: there really need to be a magic eraser for leatherwork that can remove stamping, carving and unwanted dye bottle pranks! regardless, i did complete the job. will i do it again? probably, the customer was very pleased, but i think i will have the leather bug go nibble on my children, would be nice to have extra hands for these larger jobs. thanks for looking.post-7661-091709800 1309283000_thumb.jpg and here is a pic of some of the wrecked...."extra colour" ones ;)post-7661-078179400 1309283401_thumb.jpg

EVERY PROBLEM

IS AN OPPORTUNITY IN DISGUISE

Every time I make a mistake, I use it to learn from - how to

do it better next time - don't focus on the mistakes....

I bet it felt real good when you were done and

I bet the folks you made those for were Very Happy

with what you made for them! :thumbsup:

I agree, i don't know how many times per project I say "well, I know for next time" or something similar. nice job.

i certainly learned a few things!!! like using a smaller container for the dyes :Lighten: