Cranky

Need A Tippmann Boss

I am looking for a nice Tippmann Boss to sew briefcases, bags, holsters and chaps with. Please contact Kev here or 425-652-0762

Thanks, Madmax. I have already spoken with Tessa and she wants to sell her whole shop at once.

Its a bit of a drive but its the latest one I have scene in our neck of the woods. http://seattle.craig...2611109177.html

Call the tandy in Portland OR. The had a flier up the other day for one that was for $800 if I remember correctly.

Aaron

Thanks, Madmax. I have already spoken with Tessa and she wants to sell her whole shop at once.

Yeah didnt see that part until I read it again last night. I have noticed that one will pop up from time to time in the WA, OR area. I have noticed several of the flatbed machines on CL as well. Not sure if any of those are anything that you would be looking for or not. Anyways good luck, if I see anything Ill post a reply here.

Thanks allot for your help. I have all kinds of ideas for some cool briefcases ans satchels. I would like to get them made before Christmas.

Yeah didnt see that part until I read it again last night. I have noticed that one will pop up from time to time in the WA, OR area. I have noticed several of the flatbed machines on CL as well. Not sure if any of those are anything that you would be looking for or not. Anyways good luck, if I see anything Ill post a reply here.

Thanks for the heads up on the Portland store. I'll call them in a few minutes. It seems like I'm always right behind one that just sold.

Call the tandy in Portland OR. The had a flier up the other day for one that was for $800 if I remember correctly.

Aaron

There is one on Ebay right now.

Just saw this listing last night. Would go check it out myself but cant afford to spend any money right now. http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/bfs/2612744434.html Guy says he has about 10 industrial machines for sale. May be something in there that could be worth looking at.

There were a couple of Juki 550's, a Pegasus W500 and an old Union Special 93700, but they are all flatbeds. I really need the cylinder arm for what I want to do.

Just saw this listing last night. Would go check it out myself but cant afford to spend any money right now. http://seattle.craig...2612744434.html Guy says he has about 10 industrial machines for sale. May be something in there that could be worth looking at.

Hey, Madmax, I scored the boss in oly. I am just going through it with some lube and I''ll should be practicing tonight.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Hey, King's X,

I scored one last Saturday. Thanks for the help, though.