SewVic

Bridle I Made For A Marine

funny,

i thought Marines were Jar Heads and DOD had troubles with bridles fitting them? LOL.

btw, nice job in any case.

Edited by $$hobby

Very nice indeed! :thumbsup:

Very nice! Looks a lot like the first bridle I ever made. What kind of leather did you use? Did you dye it yourself or did you buy it that colour?

Nice job on the bridle. Keep up the good work. When you are in need of conchos for sale or future projects contact me-the marines is one of ours. I have them available for several different special organizations Masons, Military etc. I don't sell retail, so I'm not in competition with your market if you're a retailer/maker. We are making one now that you can adapt to any emblem that is maximum of 25mm diameter ie. lapel/hat pins or "bling". We also do maker's stamps for the craft. I can be contacted at www.front-lineproducts.com or johnk@front-lineproducts.com.

John aka Indy

1322581080[/url]' post='222136']

Very nice! Looks a lot like the first bridle I ever made. What kind of leather did you use? Did you dye it yourself or did you buy it that colour?

I used 7/9 oz I got from my local Tandy store. I did the dye myself. It's the fiebings oil red and then I used saddle tan antique over that.

1322668675[/url]' post='222291']

Nice job on the bridle. Keep up the good work. When you are in need of conchos for sale or future projects contact me-the marines is one of ours. I have them available for several different special organizations Masons, Military etc. I don't sell retail, so I'm not in competition with your market if you're a retailer/maker. We are making one now that you can adapt to any emblem that is maximum of 25mm diameter ie. lapel/hat pins or "bling". We also do maker's stamps for the craft. I can be contacted at www.front-lineproducts.com or johnk@front-lineproducts.com.

John aka Indy

I gotta say I was very impressed with those conchos, great detail and nice weight to them. Great job on them John! I would like more info on your makers stamps.

I used 7/9 oz I got from my local Tandy store. I did the dye myself. It's the fiebings oil red and then I used saddle tan antique over that.

I gotta say I was very impressed with those conchos, great detail and nice weight to them. Great job on them John! I would like more info on your makers stamps.

Oh! I didn't know you could get oil dyes in any other colour than the browns and black. I'll have to watch for that at my local Tandy.

1322684363[/url]' post='222315']

Oh! I didn't know you could get oil dyes in any other colour than the browns and black. I'll have to watch for that at my local Tandy.

Sorry - its not oil...it just says spirit based.....

Sorry - its not oil...it just says spirit based.....

No worries. I wonder why there aren't oil dyes in other colours...