Rayban

Green Gun...check It Out..

I stumbled across this one today...check out the price.

http://www.viridiangreenlaser.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=67

I stumbled across this one today...check out the price.

http://www.viridiang...&products_id=67

Nice find!

Too bad all they have is the Glock 17. But I put one on order. Can't beat that price.

Dan

Dan,

If you click on that and go to the website, they have quite a few others including H&K, Beretta, and Kimber.

Mike

Dan,

If you click on that and go to the website, they have quite a few others including H&K, Beretta, and Kimber.

Mike

I must be missing something...I see the links to the green laser sights for those weapons but not the demonstrator green guns?

I must be missing something...I see the links to the green laser sights for those weapons but not the demonstrator green guns?

No, you're right, I miss-read the listings. Apparently they offer only the Glock.

Mike

Thanks for posting this, I ordered one.

I've used the Blackwater guns for molding. They are very nice. Wish they had more models available.

tk

Im with malabar^^^

I ordered every model that Blackhawk makes. Nicer than the blueguns IMO.

Limited selection though.

LA police gear has blackhawk guns on sale for $23 and you can get 5% off with the code LAPG. Not affiliated, just started researching the blackhawk guns after seeing this post.

Anyone else order one of the Viridian demonstrator guns? I ordered on around the 1st of December and haven't received it yet. Email to customer service has gone unanswered for going on two days now...

I ordered one on December 8th and recieved it on Dec 15th. Already used it to form a holster.

I ordered one on December 8th and recieved it on Dec 15th. Already used it to form a holster.

Damn, that's what I was afraid of...I'll keep trying them, thanks.

Damn, that's what I was afraid of...I'll keep trying them, thanks.

I also ordered one the day this was created and got it about a week later. I even had emailed them and they got right back to me.

Looks like they overlooked/lost my order. I checked my account history on their website (glad I registered now) and my order was shipped this morning.

No reply to the email I sent but at least the item is on the way.

Did this green gun ever work out? How detailed is it compared the Blue Guns?

I bought mine early December and have used it twice. I laid the green Gun (Glock 17)along side a Rings Glock 21 I would have to say that the detail on the Rings Glock 21 is sharper and crisper then on the green Gun, I also compared it to other Blackhawk dummy guns I have and would have to say their detail is sharper and crisper. However having said that I have used the Green Gun to make two Holsters one for a G17 and one for a G22. Both holsters boned up well and both guns fit their prespective holster well. I am happy overall with the Green Gun and if they made other models I would probably buy them. I think it is a good value for the price. Just my personal opinion.

Scott

Edited by camano ridge

Worked out just fine. Turns out it is simply a Blackhawk (if I recall correctly, don't have it in front of me) molded in a different color. The manufacturer's stamp is on the green gun and it wasn't Viridian. Good value for the price.

Thanks, fellas!