Tina

My First Biker Gear...

...and Great Thank you Spinner for your expertise on the subject :-)

So this is a tank bib to a newer Harley, or simply HD as they're called overe her at my end of the world. If I'm lucky I might end up "pimping" more bikes in the neighborhood.

post-5624-035547700 1324417014_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tina

Very nice work, I like the detailed colour on the border pattern. Are the colours acrylics?

That turned out wonderfully Tina. The natural color of the leather is a perfect foil for the bright colors of the feather.

Thank you both for the nice words:-)

Yes, the border is acryllics...The feather was first dyed but all the fine cuts with the hairblade made the dye go way to dark so...Ontop there's acrylic too.

...and Great Thank you Spinner for your expertise on the subject :-)

So this is a tank bib to a newer Harley, or simply HD as they're called overe her at my end of the world. If I'm lucky I might end up "pimping" more bikes in the neighborhood.

Looks great Tina, love the bright colors and the design is pretty cool. Glad my posts helped, always nice to hear. :thumbsup:

Chris

Tina

That's beautiful, as always.

The boarder detail is killer.

Love It!:cheers:

Skye

You nailed it, Tina! Nice job! I would rather see that framed on my wall than on my bike! Love the creativeness, design and colors. In my book, that's art at it's finest.

Bill

Thank You massive guys, you're more than nice and generous with your comments :-)

The Native American theme is pretty popular here (I don[t know why...A romatic freedom nostalgia?) but I'm happy my client loves it *S*