LeatherWerks

Tippmann Boss For Sale

I have a Tippmann Boss which is in excellent condition. I have recently upgraded to a Cobra class 4 machine.

Here's what you get:

The Tippmann Boss stitcher

5 Pack of bobbins

Center, Right and Standard presser feet

Flatbed Attachment

Stirrup Attachment

Lubricant Box

LED Light for the Boss

1 Additional Shuttle Assembly

10 pack of needles

Tippman standard tool kit, allen wrenches, bobbin winder attachment, etc.

User Manual

Original Packaging

Normal prices for all of this are as follows:

Tippmann Boss 1495.00, sometimes they run specials and you could buy it for 1195.00

5 pack bobbins 20.00

Right presser foot 37.00

Center presser foot 37.00

Flatbed attachment 135.00

Stirrup Attachment 74.99

Lubricant Box 20.35

LED Light for the Boss 24.99

Additional Shuttle Assembly 42.50

10 pack of needles - came with the machine

http://www.tippmanni...b20be3573715a31

So, if you bought one new with these accessories it would either cost 1886.00 if you paid 1495.00 for the machine or, 1586.00 if you got the machine at 1195.00.

I am willing to sell the whole package for $1050.00 and I will pay standard UPS shipping.

Steve

Edited by LeatherWerks

I have a Tippmann Boss which is in excellent condition. I have recently upgraded to a Cobra class 4 machine.

Here's what you get:

5 Pack of bobbins

Flatbed Attachment

Stirrup Attachment

Lubricant Box

LED Light for the Boss

10 pack of needles

User Manual

Original Packaging

Tippmann Boss 1495.00, sometimes they run specials and you could buy it for 1195.00

5 pack bobbins 20.00

Right presser foot 37.00

Stirrup Attachment 74.99

Lubricant Box 20.35

So, if you bought one new with these accessories it would either cost 1886.00 if you paid 1495.00 for the machine or, 1586.00 if you got the machine at 1195.00.

I am willing to sell the whole package for $1050.00 and I will pay standard UPS shipping.

Steve

How old of a machine is this 1? Any problems with it? Do you have any pictures of it? Thanks, Eddie

How old of a machine is this 1? Any problems with it? Do you have any pictures of it? Thanks, Eddie

It's a couple years old. I'll post pictures later today.

Steve

It's a couple years old. I'll post pictures later today.

Steve

Okay, here are pictures of this machine and the accessories that go with it.

Steve

post-25085-054251300 1327614722_thumb.jp

post-25085-095906600 1327614777_thumb.jp

post-25085-039150600 1327614901_thumb.jp

Steve

Is this still available

Is this still available

I'm not sure. Someone in Florida said he was going to buy it and I have sent him a PayPal Invoice for it. I'll post the status here early next week.

Steve

Steve

I sent you a message about your machine & no response now you say someone in Fl. is going to buy it?

Steve

I have been trying to get a hold of you for several days now. Is this machine still available. Eddie

I sent you a message about your machine & no response now you say someone in Fl. is going to buy it?

Actually, he was the first person that responded to my post. I haven't seen any response or payment yet. If he doesn't respond soon, I'll put it up again for the public to bid on

Steve

Actually, he was the first person that responded to my post. I haven't seen any response or payment yet. If he doesn't respond soon, I'll put it up again for the public to bid on

Steve

Bid? This is now an auction? I asked about this machine shortly after it was posted and it was apparently going to be sold to another person. I asked to be notified if the sell didn't go through. Now, this is going to be auctioned. Something about this doesn't seem right.

Here's what you get:

5 Pack of bobbins

Flatbed Attachment

Stirrup Attachment

Lubricant Box

LED Light for the Boss

10 pack of needles

User Manual

Original Packaging

5 pack bobbins 20.00

Right presser foot 37.00

Stirrup Attachment 74.99

Lubricant Box 20.35

Steve

Sounds like the price is $1050 to me with free shipping. If you're having cold feet, withdraw the sale and post it on Ebay - otherwise you need to honor the price you originally stated.

Edited by particle

Sounds like the price is $1050 to me with free shipping. If you're having cold feet, withdraw the sale and post it on Ebay - otherwise you need to honor the price you originally stated.

Particle, no cold feet here. Someone wants it in Florida but hasn't came up with the cash yet. I'll give them a couple of days, like I would give anyone. If they don't pay within the next few days then it's back

up for 1050.00 and I pay the shipping. Seems it would have been easier to go the Ebay route though.

Steve

Edited by LeatherWerks

Bid? This is now an auction? I asked about this machine shortly after it was posted and it was apparently going to be sold to another person. I asked to be notified if the sell didn't go through. Now, this is going to be auctioned. Something about this doesn't seem right.

Come on guys, no need to jump to conclusions or jump on the poor guy for simply using a word that has multiple definitions. I realize this is the internet and folks like to interpret what they read how they want but it might be more beneficial to everyone to think that the intentions are fair until shown otherwise, instead of simply misinterpreted on your part. Not saying I'm innocent, just being more conscience of it as I get older. ;)

bid (bibreve.gifd)v. bade (babreve.gifd, bamacr.gifd) or bid, bid·den (bibreve.gifdprime.gifn) or bid, bid·ding, bids v.tr.1. To issue a command to; direct.2. To utter (a greeting or salutation).3. To invite to attend; summon.4. To state one's intention to take (tricks of a certain number or suit in cards): bid four hearts.5. To offer or propose (an amount) as a price.6. To offer (someone) membership, as in a group or club: "glancing around to be sure that he had been bid by a society that he wanted" (Louis Auchincloss).

v.intr.1. To make an offer to pay or accept a specified price2. To seek to win or attain something; strive.

Come on guys, no need to jump to conclusions or jump on the poor guy for simply using a word that has multiple definitions. I realize this is the internet and folks like to interpret what they read how they want but it might be more beneficial to everyone to think that the intentions are fair until shown otherwise, instead of simply misinterpreted on your part. Not saying I'm innocent, just being more conscience of it as I get older. ;)

I'm not trying to jump on the guy. This is a good deal and the seller has been unresponsive to potential buyers, and now at least one person on here is trying to claim "DIBS". There are other deals we all could be moving towards, but we are hung up on this one.

Is it a cast or aluminum one?

Rino

Here's what you get:

5 Pack of bobbins

Flatbed Attachment

Stirrup Attachment

Lubricant Box

LED Light for the Boss

10 pack of needles

User Manual

Original Packaging

5 pack bobbins 20.00

Right presser foot 37.00

Stirrup Attachment 74.99

Lubricant Box 20.35

Steve

I am closing this topic due to a lot of confusion and misunderstandings. I am going to re-open is topic as Tippmann Boss for Sale Take 2.

Steve

Well...NOW it's closed.