getdown

Singer 31 15

hello guys i have a singer 31 15 sewing machine i am looking to sell whats a good fair price for it i also have a landis in line buffer that i am looking to sell any one know what is a fair price for that also

hello guys i have a singer 31 15 sewing machine i am looking to sell whats a good fair price for it i also have a landis in line buffer that i am looking to sell any one know what is a fair price for that also

I have no idea what a 31-15 is worth. All I know is I paid $70, for the head only. Great machine!

I bought mine a month ago for $120, for everything (machine, motor and table, needles, thread, bobbins).

You'll have to tell us what kind of buffer. Is it a finisher (sole grinder, sander, and buffer sections all in one 11 foot machine)? If a buffer, does it have the sole iron section and heater? Whole finishers go for "please take it out of here" to 2 for $500 (one was a parts machine).

Some folks sell 31-15s to newbie bootmakers for $300 or more. Most times they are very available and sell in the $100 to $300 range. Watch the condition.

Art