Yep, thats a real lighter. Found it in a gas station up in Kentucky. Just pull back on the hammer and it lights.

Tom

IMG_0002.JPGIMG_0003.JPG

Here in this Grande & Free country of ours.... if we walked into a bank carring that lighter (pistol) we'd not see the light of day for 10 yrs.... nice lighter too. :)

My Brother is a Barber/ Hair Stylist.

Tom

shears_2.JPG

post-6291-1215037949_thumb.jpg

You're right not everyone smokes and has a need to carry a lighter but more and more people are carrying those little usb thumb drive things. I had one on my key change but it broke off the key ring yesterday. I thought something like these holsters you folks are making might adapt to a usb drive.

Just an Idea.

Make um match a full size then line 2 of em up on the opposite side to carry your preloaded magazines, guess that would be a belt full'o'holsters.

Ya never know when your gonna get into a firefight. Best to be prepared. I could only get it to load one pic cause of the size. Need to reset my camera. I'll have to stick in another post.

Tom

IMG_0001.JPG

Here's how ya wear it. Ready for action.

Tom

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0001.JPG

post-6291-1215098092_thumb.jpg

Ya never know when your gonna get into a firefight. Best to be prepared. I could only get it to load one pic cause of the size. Need to reset my camera. I'll have to stick in another post.

Tom

IMG_0001.JPG

awesome :thumbsup: