Ever had one of those jobs that you were suposed to finish last month and you still have not started it.....

Well this is mine.....this log book cover was all paid for and for some reason or other with moving house , then moving states , the got lazy ,

then lost the paper work on what the hell was suposed to be on it.

Well after more than six months I finally finished it and sent it by mail to the gent who ordered it, he was amazingly understanding about

all my reasons for not finishing it over the 6 month period, some were even true.

Anyway check out the - South Australian log book , the log book is about A4 in size maybe a bit bigger....

tried to do a greekish carving with a tinge of royalty built in to it.... dunno if I achieved that but I was happy with it anyway.

I promised myself never to take such a long time to do a job ever again, you just feel too guilty , and boy when they ring you out of the blue

and you try to find some reason that you have not finished it yet......

I made the guy a free wallet and a free belt to compensate for my slackness.

The LEATHERBARON

Terry O'Brien

post-28540-046784800 1330876805_thumb.jp

post-28540-050571900 1330876913_thumb.jp

Ever had one of those jobs that you were suposed to finish last month and you still have not started it.....

Well this is mine.....this log book cover was all paid for and for some reason or other with moving house , then moving states , the got lazy ,

then lost the paper work on what the hell was suposed to be on it.

Well after more than six months I finally finished it and sent it by mail to the gent who ordered it, he was amazingly understanding about

all my reasons for not finishing it over the 6 month period, some were even true.

Anyway check out the - South Australian log book , the log book is about A4 in size maybe a bit bigger....

tried to do a greekish carving with a tinge of royalty built in to it.... dunno if I achieved that but I was happy with it anyway.

I promised myself never to take such a long time to do a job ever again, you just feel too guilty , and boy when they ring you out of the blue

and you try to find some reason that you have not finished it yet......

I made the guy a free wallet and a free belt to compensate for my slackness.

The LEATHERBARON

Terry O'Brien

I'm the worlds worst about shipping b ut i've never taken quite that long......very nice job!!!!

Nice looking work, and I love the hardware on the closure strap.

Bob

Nice work. That looks like it will be very handy for a driver.