Here's a rope can cover for a high school kid in Colorado. It turned out really slick....second time around!! First time, I had some dye/rub off issues and decided I'd just make it again. I'm kinda particular about sending stuff out that has my name on it and having it not look quite right. I know the kid would have been thrilled with the first one, but he's gonna mess himself with this one I think. Anyway, let me know what ya'll think of it. Here pretty soon, I'm gonna be looking into changing my name on here to coincide with a new website I'm getting made....woohoo!! May God richly bless each of you.

post-7660-009498300 1331412834_thumb.jpg

post-7660-053535000 1331412849_thumb.jpg

That looks great!! :clapping: He'll be happy with it for sure.

That is just a whole n'other level! I LOVE the leaf scrolls wrapping around the name plate border! That is a really GREAT touch! So clean and perfect! Thanks for sharing that!!!! I am sure the 1st one was more than awesome! If you had issues and made another one...well that is just beyond amazing service and a level of pride that very few people in the world show today. I applaud you for that kind of integrity and backbone! Now we just need a million more folks like you!

; I'd settle for 500,000,! I love this forum!!!!!!!! To meet great folks and be inspired like that by people like yourself is just the reason I am here! THANKS!

That looks FANTASTIC! Something else to aspire to.... notworthy.gif

Bob

Yep! Really nice, be sure to let us know when you have your new web up and running. Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Bob

Thanks everyone for the very kind words. I greatly appreciate them. I still am not where I want to be compared to some other leather masters around here, but I feel like I might be headed in the right direction.

Chancey....thank you for the comments about re-doing this lid. My integrity is something I value alot, and to me is worth far more than profit.

Bondo....I will most definitely keep ya'll updated on the website. I think it's supposed to be ready sometime this week. I sure hope so. I'm anxious to see if it will generate some more business.

Stay blessed gang.