cjmt

A Source Of Feibing Edge Dye Wanted!

Hi All,

I'm desperately after a source of Fiebing Edge Dye in a few different colours. they have stopped supplying outside the US and I haven't found a product the suits our needs better. Would anyone be prepared to buy and ship some to the UK for us? I'd be very happy to pay a good rate if we could get some and we use quite a lot so an ongoing thing.

Many thanks,

Charlie

Edited by cjmt

What is "quite a lot?"

A few gallons a year? A few pails a year? Its an alcohol based dye so international shipping would be frightening for a small quantity. It would have to go sea freight.

Hi All,

I'm desperately after a source of Fiebing Edge Dye in a few different colours. they have stopped supplying outside the US and I haven't found a product the suits our needs better. Would anyone be prepared to buy and ship some to the UK for us? I'd be very happy to pay a good rate if we could get some and we use quite a lot so an ongoing thing.

Many thanks,

Charlie

Hi All,

Many thanks,

Charlie

PM me with your address

Hi All,

Many thanks,

Charlie

Hi there,

Many thanks for the reply - we're only using gallons a year. I guess we get through 2-3 litres a month maybe so pretty smalltime I guess..

Charlie

Sadly not, but thank you. The Bowstock product is the wrong one and Abbey definitely don't have any - we buy a lot from them and are on first name terms with them so have already asked.

Thank you though,

Charlie

PM me with your address

Hi Busted,

PM sent

Charlie

What kind or type of dye are you looking specifically?

Cheers

Have you tried calling Feibings directly? i was able to get some "Glo-Getter" that they no longer produce directly from them. Also, have you tried Weaver Leather, Mt. Hope Ohio?