jbird

snaps

does any one now were I can find nicer snaps.

Josh

does any one now were I can get some nicer snaps.

Josh

what are you using them on, what weight of leather, what size of snaps are you looking for?

what are you using them on, what weight of leather, what size of snaps are you looking for?

Howdy Anne

Right now 8 oz leather but I would like some for any were between 4/9 oz leather.

Josh

Edited by jbird

can you give us a tad more info?

like size, what you have/use now or pics? maybe color if thats what youre looking for?

Edited by $$hobby

can you give us a tad more info?

like size, what you have/use now or pics? maybe color if thats what youre looking for?

I have a hole bunch of the easy set silver and brass from tandy I would like to have somthing with more of a design

somthing more decrotive I am using those for 6/10 oz leather.

Josh

Josh, check out www.timcocorporation.com and www.hidehousesouth.com I deal with both places and both offer great products and good prices

just an idea josh if ya haven't come across it...theres that adapter that can turn conchos into snaps which tandy's has...

darryl

Edited by sodapop

Another thought, probably more work than it's worth, but some chicago screws or line snaps, buffalo nickles or other coins, a doming block from harbor freight and some solder would make some nifty snaps or buttons.

WOW those are great, thanks thats what I was looking for thanks a lot guys. :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Josh.

Josh, I had the same question not long ago. Another member here told me that Tandy sells a kit to convert any of their screw back conchos to decorative snaps using this kit and line 24 snaps. They have a big assortment of screw back conchos to choose from.