Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hamilton

Rifle Sling

Guest Hamilton

Hey yall! I'm so glad I ran across this forum! I am looking for someone to help make a birthday gift for my father. We had a really good time killing some rattle snakes while turkey hunting together and I would like to use the skin to make a rifle sling for him. Not looking for anything extraordinary, just rich dark brown leather maybe even initials burned or stamped. I would also like to get one made for me if I can afford it but I for sure want one for my dad. Thanks for your time!

• the picture I posted is what im looking for. I also have a pay pall account

I would be interested in this project and also im new to leather working but have enough experience to do this but not sure about the snake skin as to how it will react to the leather cement.

here is my email concealedcarryproducts@gmail.com

I've done overlay like this before and the lacing done on this is very basic. I could make you one, two or a dozen if you want. PM me on here. A recent bridle I did with a lizard overlay eye and a Mexican basketweave braid is attached. Or you can email me at canncrossan@myfairpoint.net. This is braided with kangaroo lace which is expensive, but the best made. It can also be done with calf. Thanks Cheryl