Johanna

And we're back!!!

Johanna, you see what happens when the tinfoil hat is played with..........now if you had quit smoking, this would not have happened......YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!

Johanna & Kate, you two are the BESTEST, thanks for keeping this site up and running. and all the late night work you both must do to keep it this way.

And once again we all see the power of the Tinfoil Hat.

Ken

All is right in leatherland again, wheew. For a while I thought they paved paradise and put up a parking lot (joni mitchell wafting in the background). :guitar: One thing I just noted when I clicked from the new post page back to the main forum page then clicked to see all new posts again they all disappeared, all the ones I had not read yet where marked read and did not show up.

Edited by Jordan

Johanne and Kate, Thanks for all that you have done. I was worried it was all my Bob Marley quotes that got me banned!

Vaya Con Dios, Alan Bell

Guiltiness rest on their conscience. Oh yeah! And, they live the life of false pretenses everyday, in every way! These are the big fish that always try to eat up the small fish!
Bob Marley - Guiltiness