Jordan

My Take On A Scandinavian Style Sheath

Here is a sheath I completed the day before last. I used Gerd Jorgensen's site as a jumping off point then just did my own thing. I know it has been a long time 2yrs maybe since I have posted but what the hay life gets in the way sometimes. There is a carved pine insert to protect the blade and leather and I used smoke black and prairie tan all in one for the finish.

Dang it the pics did not post, I will figure it out and get them on here as soon as I can

. Hmmm something def wrong, things been whirling for 5 minutes to upload a photo 4.63mb in size, old uploader does nada! Made it 624.53 Kb still twirling maybe it is that I am using a Mac with firefox.

Edited by Jordan

try again,failed again, everything seems to work but no photo, shucks!

Edited by Jordan

try again,

Still invisible.:)

Are you attaching them to the post after uploading and before submitting the post?

Are you attaching them to the post after uploading and before submitting the post?

I open the editor type my words, scroll down and select photo to upload, the older upload app photo uploads then disappears I then submit and only text shows up. With the other newer upload app option the photo uploads the bar shows done but the activity wheel keeps rotating up to ten minutes before I finally cancelled it as again only text shows up. I have tried full size and reducing the size to about 650kb still nothing. It may be my mac running the newest firefox or maybe some obscure setting somewhere I am at a bit of a loss so far.

I open the editor type my words, scroll down and select photo to upload, the older upload app photo uploads then disappears I then submit and only text shows up. With the other newer upload app option the photo uploads the bar shows done but the activity wheel keeps rotating up to ten minutes before I finally cancelled it as again only text shows up. I have tried full size and reducing the size to about 650kb still nothing. It may be my mac running the newest firefox or maybe some obscure setting somewhere I am at a bit of a loss so far.

tried a different tact attempted to open a gallery and same thing, page just went completely blank and did not create anything. I finally went to the facebook page and uploaded the pic worked fine! LOL.

Glad to see you're still kicking around Jordan.

If you can't get the picture posted, at least give us the facebook page so we can see it.

Glad to see you're still kicking around Jordan.

If you can't get the picture posted, at least give us the facebook page so we can see it.

LOL I would If I knew how to do that, I did post to leatherworker.net Facebroke page and clicked like. Now it won't let me see it and says page not set up for secure browsing, silly computers, I did post about 20 pics in an album on my personal fb page. I think it is jordan.nygaard.facebook. something or other.

try with win7 nope, about ten minutes and the thingamajig is still twirling but the bar to the right has been solid since a few seconds into it.

PM me for my email address, email me the picture, and I'll get it posted for you :)