aparkes

Help! Singer 31-15

Hi!! I've never had a problem with my machine in the four years I've had it, but tonight I was sewing along, there was a clinking noise, and the needle will no longer go all the way down. The thread will still catch, but it can't complete the stitch. I replaced the needle, so it isn't that, and the problem still occurs with the bobbin and bobbin case out, so it isn't that either. Any thoughts on how to fix it, or should I just take it to someone? And if I need to take it to someone, anyone have recommendations for someone in TN?

Any help much appreciated!

Definitely contact Nick-O Sewing since they are in your State. Otherwise, Toledo Industrial Sewing Machines services all makes and models, including Singer industrial sewing machines. Their number is 866-362-7397

+2 on the advice local and Toledo. You have only those choices, or make it a heavy, expensive anchor. Your choices.

Kevin

Mike's sewing machine repair, he is in Lebanon VA....30 min from TN....but depends where u are in TN....he is very good and VERY cheap!!

SEnd PM if you need help....