Sign in to follow this  
Drew2021

Wallet Made From Scratch?

My brother is getting married in november. A few years ago he bought a leather wallet while he was in africa, and he fell in love with it. Nearly every pocket has been torn from its seams and it is barely useable, yet he refuses to buy another wallet because he loved this one so much. I have been searchig and searching for someone who is willing and able to recreate his wallet from some photographs ive taken. If anyone is interested in making some spare cash, or knows someone who can help me out it would be much appreciated. Im not sure if this is the right forum for posting this; if not, please direct me to an appropriate forum.

Thanks!

Drew

People will see it here but it's better suited in the help wanted section.

http://leatherworker.net/forum/index.php?showforum=54

It may also help to post the pictures anyway, people will know if they can or cannot help just by reading your thread.

Welcome to the forum, hopefully someone will be able to help you.

Kevin

My brother is getting married in november. A few years ago he bought a leather wallet while he was in africa, and he fell in love with it. Nearly every pocket has been torn from its seams and it is barely useable, yet he refuses to buy another wallet because he loved this one so much. I have been searchig and searching for someone who is willing and able to recreate his wallet from some photographs ive taken. If anyone is interested in making some spare cash, or knows someone who can help me out it would be much appreciated. Im not sure if this is the right forum for posting this; if not, please direct me to an appropriate forum.

Thanks!

Drew

If you email me at claudescott60@gmail.com i mite be able to help you

I build all of my wallets from scratch and can make it any way you want it. Here is a couple of pictures to what my work looks like.

timscustomleather.com

timschroeder6363@yahoo.com

Thanks Tim

Thanks!

Drew

post-19692-060334500 1342633388_thumb.jp

post-19692-014936900 1342633403_thumb.jp

Thanks for the responses.

I have replied by email to those who have offered to help.

I am adding the pictures that I have of the wallet, although they aren't the best. Hopefully my 007 skills will allow me to snap a few more shortly.evillaugh.gif

post-33218-056473800 1342648494_thumb.jp

post-33218-007688200 1342648508_thumb.jp