Sign in to follow this  
camano ridge

Flower Rivets

Looking for double cap rivets with flower on cap. I did seach on web found a few places that showed them but no one has them in stock. If anyone knows where I can get some or has some they would like to sell let me know.

Scott

post-15001-045501700 1343752141_thumb.jp

Edited by camano ridge

Looking for double cap rivets with flower on cap. I did seach on web found a few places that showed them but no one has them in stock. If anyone knows where I can get some or has some they would like to sell let me know.

Scott

I saw those at Michael's the other day. They also had star rivets. Oddly, they were Tandy brand but the (Canadian) Tandy website didn't have it. You might have some luck with eBay?

I saw those at Michael's the other day. They also had star rivets. Oddly, they were Tandy brand but the (Canadian) Tandy website didn't have it. You might have some luck with eBay?

Thank you for your response, Michaels and Joanne fabrics both show them on there web site I went to two Michaels and a Joanne fabrics neither store had them. I have checked ebay with no luck. I found several places on the web site however when I contacted them they all said they could no longer get them from there suppliers. The store manager Of my local Tandy said they have not had them for a couple of years.

we can do the rivet for you, if your quantity is enough.

Scott

Tandy had some on their closeout site,... but I see they are gone now.

The only alternative I can offer is a "branded Rivet Domer" from tanglefoot traders. It's expensive @ $130 but at least you can use what ever rivets you have on hand.

here's the link.

http://www.tanglefoottraders.com/#!__knife-sales-page

Tandy had some on their closeout site,... but I see they are gone now.

The only alternative I can offer is a "branded Rivet Domer" from tanglefoot traders. It's expensive @ $130 but at least you can use what ever rivets you have on hand.

here's the link.

http://www.tanglefoottraders.com/#!__knife-sales-page

Thanks, Sylvia and everyone else for your replies. After a bit of research and following up some leads I found a Tandy who's manager says he specializes in kepping in stock discontinued items. (not sure how he does that). He had a few packs of what I was looking for so now I have more then enough. Thanks again for your help.

Scott