Craftt

Marker Etiquette

hi

can anyone help me on the proper etiquette for using a maker stamp. i received one for xmas and would like to know

when and where to place it.

craftt

As far as when whenever you want. I put my stamp on everything since I got it. Where is personal or customer preference. I typically don't mark a visible surface. My belts and holsters are marked on the inside. But, I see a lot of stamps on the outer surface.

Country Trash.....can you give me an idea of the size of your maker stamp???? I just ordered one that is suppose to be used with a hammer but it is so darn small, I can even hold it in place. Tried a c-clamp...no help. I really unhappy and need to get another one. Suggestions? Info would be appreiated.

Thanks

Country Trash.....can you give me an idea of the size of your maker stamp???? I just ordered one that is suppose to be used with a hammer but it is so darn small, I can even hold it in place. Tried a c-clamp...no help. I really unhappy and need to get another one. Suggestions? Info would be appreiated.

Thanks

Try ordering from Grey Ghost Graphics. The can help you decide on size and you'll be able to hold it.

Thank you. I will contact them tomorrow. Appreciate the help.

I mark all of my items but always place the mark on the back or inside. To me a mark is critical. I want people to know who made the item when they show it off.