lowlife

Blue Guns With Free Shipping

I found this site the other day and was surprised to find that they have free shipping on EVERYTHING with NO MIN. order.Thought some may be interested since I really pay close attention when ordering because of SHIPPING PRICE GOUGING.I had been looking trying to find a couple used blue guns but when you find them and by the time you pay shipping it usually ends up costing around 30-35 bucks to get them.. I would just as soon pay the 39.98 that this plcae sells them for wit free shipping and end up with a new one for 4-5 bucks more.

http://www.botachtac...m/blguco19.html

Kehl

Edited by lowlife

It just depends, I got one quickly, and have been waiting since Nov. 19 on another....still haven't seen it.

Lots of luck with botac. Pretty much a crap shoot. I stick with Rob at the blue gun store. It's worth a couple bucks in postage knowing I will get it post haste.

Some may disagree with my comment here. But, isn't this type of thread considered to be promotional in nature? It may have been posted with good intentions of saving people some shipping fees, but nonetheless, I don't think this is the correct area for this.

Edited by CountryTrash

I've heard of lots of problems with botach. I've had zero problems with Rob at Bluegunstore and he has gone above and beyond with his customer service. Thanks, but I'm sticking with Rob.

Sorry if this was posted in the wrong area. I was just trying to give a heads up for folks to try and save a couple bucks. I am by no means promoting them by means of being associated with them in any fashion I had only order a piece from them and got it fast. Just thought that anyone looking might want to order from them with the free shipping. Like I said. I am in no way connected to botachin any form or fashion.

Kehl

Many companies advertise Rings Blue Guns, but very few are stocking dealers. Most are "drop shippers", taking your order and forwarding it to Rings, and it will ship if in stock or wait for the next production run. Seldom any way to know when, or if, your order will be filled.

Rob at Blue Gun Store (forum member) provides on-line data on what is in stock along with excellent communications on delivery times, etc.

When I need a dummy gun it is because I have orders that need to be filled. I'd rather be able to tell my customers what to expect on waiting times for their orders, rather than rely on suppliers that can't even guess when an order will be delivered. Before Rob started his Blue Gun Store site I just called Rings direct and paid the retail price; at least I knew whether or not I could expect my order to be delivered. Rob has it nailed down with his service, and his prices and shipping charges are quite reasonable.

Long time in this business and many experiences along the way. No connections with Rob or his Blue Gun Store other than as a satisfied customer.

I agree with Lobo about Rob at the Blue Gun Store....excellent service. Worth a couple bux to know my stuff is on the way right now.

Free shipping? I guess you get what you pay for.

The other benefit of ordering from Rob is the blue guns come without the finish coat, nearly eliminating the blue rub-off inside the holster. This alone is worth ordering from Rob, in my book.

Don't waste your time. Stay with Rob. I had nothing but issues with botach. I was gonna place a 18 gun order from them. But wanted to test there service so bought one. It was back ordered. Okay no problem I try calling no answer leave a message on there voice mail waited 5 days nothing called them again nothing. So I called everyday for the next 3 days no answer no return calls nothing. Only way to get ahold of these people is via email. I will never buy from botach again. Pay the extra money for robs quality service. Plus support a forum member not a CEO..

I called Botach once and left a message to return my call, never happened. I was persistant and kept calling them. Once I got to someone, it was clear they did not have a clue to what was going on. Not very knowledgeable. That was the end of me every trying them again.

I called Botach once and left a message to return my call, never happened. I was persistant and kept calling them. Once I got to someone, it was clear they did not have a clue to what was going on. Not very knowledgeable. That was the end of me every trying them again.

Sounds like the same thing that happened to me.. Never again.. id rather pay the lil extra for the service Rob provides.