jayjay

How To Set These?

I just purchased these and I'm having some issues to set these "Force Rivits" Anyone know how to set them or any helpful tricks to set them.

Thank you

post-16367-0-84564000-1358309125_thumb.j

Sorry, I cannot help you with setting them but I would loooove to know where you bought them. I have been looking fir these for ages, but without any luck.

I got them from Ohio Travel bag they are around .50 cents apiece but they have a $30 minimum per order, they have tons of neat stuff its easy to send 30 bucks there.

Sorry, I cannot help you with setting them but I would loooove to know where you bought them. I have been looking fir these for ages, but without any luck.

I would think that they would have to be "Forced" together, as with the jaws of a vise. If yo use a vise, I'd suggest you line the jaws with some veg tan first.

I got them from Ohio Travel bag they are around .50 cents apiece but they have a $30 minimum per order, they have tons of neat stuff its easy to send 30 bucks there.

Thank you!

Thats a good Idea I'll have to give it a go