Imapeopleperson

Help On Champion Stitcher.

Any help would be awesome, I know its a Champion,but not sure what model number it would be. I'm thinking Champion 30, peerless, but do not know. I need to find the model number out then get me a manual on it, Unless some one has a manual they would be willing to share.....I know it's threaded wrong in the picture. Also need to know if anyone has a good place to get parts for the machine like the awls and latch, thread, bobbin, that type of material.

post-36614-0-34726600-1359985599_thumb.j

Dear Lord, that thing's huge! Sorry I'm not able to help.

It's a little different, but very similar to MY Champion Shoe Machine. So close that I think that's what it is, but yours has a manual bobbin winder on it and is in much better condition. Anyway....the narrow throat is the only drawback. If it'll fit under the foot, it can be sewn, and you can probably adjust your sewing to accommodate most things.

There may be some specific parts that will cost more, but....for a pack of needles and awls (in your choice of size), a pound of thread (matching the needles/awls) and a manual should run you about $75. You should be able to find the supplies at http://www.campbell-randall.com/

As far as a specific model, I'll defer to some of the experts on here....because some of them were around when these machines were still produced.:)

Thanks Twin Oaks, I ordered the manual, needles, awls and thread yesterday, The people at Campbell-Randall were very helpful.