rinocbernard

Where Do You Get Leather Patterns?

I would like to know where I can get some patterns sites. Was looking for head banbana skull caps, g strings, vests, bras, the biker styles. anyone???????? any help would be appreciated.

The vests are easy. You can find those pattern packs at most leather retailers, and in a lot of the older books. The rest of the items you mentioned are basic clothing items that are usually made out of fabrics. You should be able to use most fabric pattterns and substitute garment leather.

Also, since some patterns are WAY too overpriced, don't forget that you can easily just disassemble a product and use it as a pattern. Want a skull cap? Go buy one for a few bucks and pull the seams.

I don't know about most craft stores, but our Joann Fabrics lets us use 3 coupons per checkout. They are ALWAYS good for finding atleast one online or you can sign up to get them via email AND regular mail. I get Joann coupons out the ears. Their patterns ALWAYS seem to be on sale and then take in your 50% off coupons. The only bad thing is that they are not really sorted, you have to look through a ton of books to find what you want and then find them in the drawers. One really good thing is that you usually get more than one style per pattern pack.