kylewade

Ranger Belts

Could anyone give a few pointers on ranger belts. As in how to get the measurement right and a name centered. went for one and messed it up pretty bad

Are you trying to get the name centered on the length or width of the belt?

A properly measured belt will put the buckle's tooth into the center hole of the 5 or 7 holes in the belt (you can look on my belt page of my website for proper measuring for a belt).

It doesn't make any difference if it is a ranger belt, . . . guard belt, . . . rassler's trophy belt, . . . that is still the proper way to meaure for a belt.

Most jeans have a loop dead center of the back, . . . 180 degrees opposite the center of the buckle.

When I put a name on a belt, . . . I start at that center space, . . . and work to my left, . . . one letter at at time, . . . backwards for the first name. If they want their last name, . . . leave space for the loop, . . . put the last name on one letter at a time, . . . going forwards in the name.

Just the way I do it, . . . nothing set in concrete says it has to be done that way.

May God bless,

Dwight