sml_gallery_16197_1080_1110561.jpg

I dont post much if at all in the show off segment, as I feel, although coming a ways, still quiet an amature and not sure saying show off is what I would call it lol... but this turned out quite nice and I have gotten quite a bit of compliments and looking like other requests.

I did not have the weapon for this, but I did have the original holster, so the fit should be decent. this was requested from a co worker to give to his father in law for his birthday on 6/22. after that I will have pics of the gun in the holster. kinda excited to see that.. shoot I forget what kind of gun it was.

I really liked the color, had some reaaaal challenges with the lacing.

bob

Hi there. Well sir, I'm just new here and have been working with leather, making gunbelts and holsters and that looks to me like you're doin' real well. You don't have to take a back seat to anyone with that sort of holster work so thanks for showing it. I really like your work.Matchlock

sml_gallery_16197_1080_1110561.jpg

I dont post much if at all in the show off segment, as I feel, although coming a ways, still quiet an amature and not sure saying show off is what I would call it lol... but this turned out quite nice and I have gotten quite a bit of compliments and looking like other requests.

I did not have the weapon for this, but I did have the original holster, so the fit should be decent. this was requested from a co worker to give to his father in law for his birthday on 6/22. after that I will have pics of the gun in the holster. kinda excited to see that.. shoot I forget what kind of gun it was.

I really liked the color, had some reaaaal challenges with the lacing.

bob

Nice work

thanks for the compliments.