Andy

WARNING...Offshore Copycats

What Johanna said about grabbin pix is true. I have yet to find a pic I wanted to keep in my private collection that I could not get... and the scrips that disable right clicks are just irritating... go to the mouse settings and most of the scrips (or atleast a few years ago) you could change the button functions from right to left and there you go...

These days, they only thing that is effective is watermarking.... not just putting a site name or whatever across the pic (this in itself is effecting, but you cant track it) and adding a pixel to the pic that is loaded to your server. when the picture loads on someone elses page, your server logs the ip and any other info it can of where it was loaded from. They steal the pic, but the pic is embeded with the pixel. You can track them and do whatever you need to to get them to take you pic down.

I have read of a method that works somewhat the same just from a PC... if I "steal" one of your pix for my personal collection, every time I open the pic, it essentially "calls home" and I am logged by your server with my IP addy...

is this the belt that belongs to Mr. Main? I see the right lower side of the pic is kind of blacked out... and I know Mr. Main puts his signature on the lower right of all his pix he shares with us.....

i remember peter from a store on elizabeth st in sydney bak in th late 60's,if i da knowed he was goanna end up with toolin like that n b famous ahd mateyed up to him ahm that good eh adios peter john