carr52

Batman Tool Roll

Just want to get my money back for the materials. Dont feel right making a profit on somebodys else's logo so I'll forgo any profit. I dont download music or movies off the internet because they belong to the artist. I just buy want I want at ITUNES and load it right to my IPOD. Only reason I made it was to see how it would look. Now some guy wants it. Well he's getting a good deal.

Tom

IMG_0001.JPGIMG_0002.JPGIMG_0003.JPG

post-6291-1221084958_thumb.jpg

post-6291-1221084995_thumb.jpg

post-6291-1221085024_thumb.jpg

Tom, your tool roll came out great! I guess the fella getting it is going to be ecstatic about the deal ;)

Did you build it from a particular pattern? I got a request for a bed/toll roll that I think I'm going to undertake but it'd be my first venture into anything 'bag'. Up to this point it has been holsters/mag pouches. Probably need to get a bike accessory book to tide me over lol

Tom, your tool roll came out great! I guess the fella getting it is going to be ecstatic about the deal ;)

Did you build it from a particular pattern? I got a request for a bed/toll roll that I think I'm going to undertake but it'd be my first venture into anything 'bag'. Up to this point it has been holsters/mag pouches. Probably need to get a bike accessory book to tide me over lol

I just used the pics I saw here on the forum. Looked at things in the pictures and asked people about the sizes they made theirs. Drew a bat on it and VIOLA!! Batbag.

Tom

Nice looking bag and that does look really cool with the bat on there.

Quick question, what kind of leather did you use? Predied or did you dye it yourself.

Thanks

Nice roll

I think I'll add; studios and corporations own the movies and music ; )

Nice looking bag and that does look really cool with the bat on there.

Quick question, what kind of leather did you use? Predied or did you dye it yourself.

Thanks

I dyed it myself. I used my airbrush. Made for a pretty easy job. I used a 7 to 8 oz veggie tan. It might be a little heavier than that.

Tom

Edited by carr52