Sign in to follow this  
undeberg

Blue Guns

I just talked to the guys at Blue Guns, they have a wholesale program, you can get them for 30 dollars each, the catch is, you have to order 2000.00 worth of them as an initial order. I was wondering if anyone has done this and sells blueguns for the 30 bucks? And if not, I'm considering doing this. But I'l like to get enough people interested to make the massive first purchase feasible.

If you're interested let me know on here, and I'll tally all the ones you'd like and see about getting this all done. I can't pay postage for everyone, but I think for 35 bucks a gun I should be able to get them and ship them to anyone interested.

That's roughly 68 guns that would need to be purchased.

I'd be willing to buy 4-5 of them at 30 each compared to the 50 they normally sell at.

Rob at the Blue gun store has gone through this process and sells them for $39.99 (for most of them). The thought is good and more power to you if you can pull it off. However if you plan on charging $35.00 which includes shipping. You may find that by the time you collect the boxes buy the tape and take your time to box and ship 50 - 55 blue guns and flat rate priority mail small box is $5.60. Your 4 guns you want to buy may cost you a lot more then $30.00.

They've upped it again I see. I talked to a guy that got in at $500 first order. I checked about a year ago and it was $1000 first order.

My .02, what is your time worth? Going into business to sell at cost is a loosing proposition.

Well, I wasn't planning on going into business, just thought I would offer to get this going if nobody else had. But if Rob is doing it for 40 bucks, I'll just go that route. I did a search on here, and got a couple of hits but didn't see the link to Rob's store. I'm more than happy to pay a few extra bucks to someone, I just didn't want to have to buy 4-6 of the common guns at full price. Thanks for the info guys!

I had the same thought about 18 months ago, but ended up dropping the idea precisely because of the reason Camano identified.