Hello,

I'm the manufacturing correspondent at O’Bazzië Classics, a leather accessories company located in Washington, D.C. We are currently in-search of a leather manufacturing factory who would be available to mass produce our leather satchels. I currently have prototype of the O’Bazzië Satchel and willing to send it to your factory for review. Please let me know the process involved in manufacturing this satchel for us.

Sincerely,

Nezer

post-39750-0-74989100-1386029754_thumb.j

Edited by eobasiolu

leather@durango.net 970-749-9329 ask for Dennis

Hello,

I'm the manufacturing correspondent at O’Bazzië Classics, a leather accessories company located in Washington, D.C. We are currently in-search of a leather manufacturing factory who would be available to mass produce our leather satchels. I currently have prototype of the O’Bazzië Satchel and willing to send it to your factory for review. Please let me know the process involved in manufacturing this satchel for us.

Sincerely,

Nezer

llllllllllleather mkuhygutfrdfyguhijokpl.;l leather@llll

Before anybody takes this deal, take note of the fact that they claim to have a leather prototype displayed here yet they need to know how to make it. This is a SERIOUS red flag that its an attempt to have somebody's custom design mass produced without their permission.

My cynical self would normally agree with this, and have experienced just what you are talking about...

but after looking at their Facebook page, the style and names comport. If this person is really looking for a mfg, they might try and interact with these comments, and give out a little more information. Most of us are not tooled up for mass producing but, I'm sure there maybe a few of us who are. With too much cynicism, an opportunity might be lost for someone.

Before anybody takes this deal, take note of the fact that they claim to have a leather prototype displayed here yet they need to know how to make it. This is a SERIOUS red flag that its an attempt to have somebody's custom design mass produced without their permission.

I hear u, but it sure does sound like a Nigerian prince type of deal...

For what it's worth, I had a legitimate request for this several years ago...I had an order for some ballistic nylon notebook covers, so I drew up the design, sewed the prototype to ensure proper fit for the notebooks, then I contacted a manufacturer for a quote to have them make them. If I made them myself (even though I did know how to do it), it would've taken way too long for me to make 100 of them by myself and I got a great price from the manufacturer.

So...I understand why people would caution others about things like this...but there are sometimes legitimate, honest requests like this. I'd probably be very skeptical too if I hadn't been in the above situation and sought out quotes for my own project.

yes, I understand that. That's why I said to take note that it's a red flag, and not that it IS a scam. I want to give people the benefit of the doubt, but please make sure you're verifying the situation before inadvertently helping to counterfeit somebody's work.

Hello Everyone,

My apologizes for the late response to this thread and causing such hoax. Our request for a leather manufacturer is NOT a scam! All of our designs have patents and are copyright authenticated. It's unfortunate that some people saw the image and automatically blamed Nigeria. We are in-search of a seasoned leather manufacturer because the factory which we have been working with for the past months does not have enough manpower for the manufacturing order which have been coming in, hence our search for another manufacturer.

We launch our products in March 2014 and the earlier we find a manufacturer, the better for us. Please feel free to contact us if interested: (202)341-1929 (obazzieservices@gmail.com).

Sincerely,

Nezer

Hello Everyone,

My apologizes for the late response to this thread and causing such hoax. Our request for a leather manufacturer is NOT a scam! All of our designs have patents and are copyright authenticated.

Thank you for clarifying Nezer. It was not my intention to say that this is in fact a hoax, and I certainly didn't want anybody to go the "Nigeria" route.

You have to understand that in this field, there are thousands of "companies" out there who are constantly looking to steal our custom designs and have them reproduced cheaply. It has caused people like me to be a little more skeptical and to watch out for any hoaxes that might effect the rest of us.

Perhaps you can elaborate on what kind of workload you have for people. Most of the artisans here are pretty small shops and not really what you would call a manufacturer.

Hello,

I certainly do understand your point of view. In terms of a manufacturer, we are in-search of a factory that can produce about 100 pieces of our satchels a week. Please email us or give us a call if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Nezer