WScott

Omg Pinterest Habit

I don't face book, skype, tweet or hashtag, but got shown Pinterest for a house reno to record stuff we liked to discuss with designers.

Sucked into the terminal vortex of time wasting on Pinterest! ahhhhhhhnooooooo

Now I have 227 leather related photos pinned for projects and have used absolutely none of them in three months...Day off today, I finally dragged my butt into the shop this afternoon to finish a custom strap for my son's new headphones (it came with a fake pleather one ahkkk)

Pinterest is a great site, you just gotta have some time management skills and limit computer time....I am starting tomorrow:)

Yes, Pinterest can draw you right in! Good Luck on getting busy!

Pinterest is a great site, you just gotta have some time management skills and limit computer time....I am starting tomorrow:)

Tomorrow never comes! Better start today.

Tom

I found a lot of useful stuff on pinterest, after avoiding it for a long time. Over the holidays I got stuck in a 4 hour pint-hole. I think I have now been over all of the major leather pages there.

Just in case anyone is interested.

http://www.pinterest.com/Mtroyalguy/

Know exactly what you mean. I ended up starting a board that is titled "projects I would do if I had more time" and constantly fill it with all the great ideas that look really cool and maybe someday I will get to.

Well Arty, you made my pinterest page lol.