Sign in to follow this  
GianniWest

How To Make Leather Badge Holder

Hello to all. Does anyone know give me some guidance on how to make a Leather Badge Holder for Sass badge?

Thank you very much

Do you have a particular style in mind?

No, a normal badge. The problem is that, looking at the pictures, I have not figured out how to fix the star

It depends on what attachment that so-called "badge" has on it. If it's a straight pin, there should be two holes for the pin to go through and then fasten at the bottom hole.

is that they asked me to do a badge holder without giving me the badge! :dunno:

Now they have written to me that back the brooch is 5 cm long. I will make 2 holes at 5 cm distance ... I hope that's okay.

Thanks for your suggestions

GianniWest, I will Pm you a little later with a template for the SASS badge with holse placement. ast o style did you want one with belt loop or fold over style. I think I also have a pattern for one with cartridge loops. If you go over to cascity.com leathershop forum and search badge holders you will find several examples. Pm me with your email address if you would like a pattern.

Edited by camano ridge

GianniWest, I will Pm you a little later with a template for the SASS badge with holse placement. ast o style did you want one with belt loop or fold over style. I think I also have a pattern for one with cartridge loops. If you go over to cascity.com leathershop forum and search badge holders you will find several examples. Pm me with your email address if you would like a pattern.

Oh yes, Thank you very much, I send you my mail