Inspired by the wallet in the movie Pulp Fiction. (obviously I censored it)

This was embossed using an embossing plate I made.

I'm just glad I remembered how to lace it correctly.

post-2828-0-52965100-1390321561_thumb.jp

post-2828-0-64110500-1390321702_thumb.jp

Thanks Glockanator! That made my day. :clapping:

Is this the 1.25" stamp?

Inspired by the wallet in the movie Pulp Fiction. (obviously I censored it)

This was embossed using an embossing plate I made.

I'm just glad I remembered how to lace it correctly.

LMAO. I just finished a wallet for a client with the same thing.

I just realized I jacked your thread I am so sorry, if you want I can delete my post. Again I apologize! By the way your belt buckle is BAD!!!! I really dig it.

post-11802-0-70798900-1390421722_thumb.j

Edited by THE BIG RED VIKING

Is this the 1.25" stamp?

Nope. It is an embossing plate that fills the 2.5"x3.25" space of the oval buckle blank.

I had a request a few years back for a wallet, your text looks more like the one in the movie.

The wallet in the movie is embroidered, but his text is darn near dead on to that.

Edited by THE BIG RED VIKING

I had a request a few years back for a wallet, your text looks more like the one in the movie.

Hi Red, Yeah I found a picture of the wallet from the movie and tried to copy the stitching around the letters.

I sell a laser engraved wallet with that on the front. The direct laser version shows more of the stitching.

Cheers!

Edited by Studio-N

LMAO. I just finished a wallet for a client with the same thing.

I just realized I jacked your thread I am so sorry, if you want I can delete my post. Again I apologize! By the way your belt buckle is BAD!!!! I really dig it.

you'd better improve thread lining accuracy, as well as letters' lining.

wish you patience and good results over practice :cowboy:

wasn't aking for critiques. Just sharing. share your pictures.

here you go

Untitled-2aa.jpg

post-39510-0-03323400-1390808014_thumb.j

This thread is moving off-topic. OP's belt buckle looks good, er... bad. Let's give OP the respect he deserves for the detail in the buckle showcased here. No need to lambast anyone's work, and certainly not in someone else's thread.

This thread is moving off-topic. OP's belt buckle looks good, er... bad. Let's give OP the respect he deserves for the detail in the buckle showcased here. No need to lambast anyone's work, and certainly not in someone else's thread.

true.

my comment was about to give a direction where author can improve his work and there was nothing offensive IMO.

You know, there is a logic - if to go the wrong way and say ' I know it better than anyone' then this end in losing customers, who prefer quality works.

I'm here to share my experience, and to learn from others, which hope same purposes from others in here.

Don't get me wrong, please.

you'd better improve thread lining accuracy, as well as letters' lining.

wish you patience and good results over practice :cowboy:

true.

my comment was about to give a direction where author can improve his work and there was nothing offensive IMO.

You know, there is a logic - if to go the wrong way and say ' I know it better than anyone' then this end in losing customers, who prefer quality works.

I'm here to share my experience, and to learn from others, which hope same purposes from others in here.

Don't get me wrong, please.

It would be easier for us to "not get me wrong" if you started a statement with something other than "you'd better" Thats a direct and aggressive statement. Just a thought.

FYI, OP great buckle.

I believe NRK's post was about my wallet not Studio-N's fantastic buckle. I was not aiming to take over someones post as you can see in my post I asked if he wanted me to remove it. I now know not to attach pictures in some elses thread I just thought it was a coincidence that we did "similar" projects thats all I was stating.

Again Studio-N I apologize for what has happened. Your buckle was great, now lets keep this thread to that, no negativity.