Other than a couple of knive sheaths, this is my first real leather project. I am thinking about adding some ammo loops but am not sure which method to use yet. This took much longer than I expected. I am new to this forum and would like to thank everyone for all the good tips and info found here. Without this forum, I don't think I could have done this. I am left handed and buying a store bought holster is very limited to say the least. Sorry, my pic will not attach. I am trying to figure it out.

Edited by DuckQuest

Did you mean to attach pictures?

Looks good. you might look at this thread. The pictures on the first post show a good way to place loops on a belt. There are other ways also.

Looks good enough that it is hard to believe that is your first one. As to cartridge loops if you need help with them there are some treads on these forums regarding crtridge or bullet loops. Also Over on cascity.com leather shop forum in the how FAQ theree is a how to on cartridge loops that give measurements for spacing as well as how to stitch cartridge loops, how to do woven and semi woven loops. Or you can do a belt slide with loops.

Edited by camano ridge

Thanks for the kind words and the tips. I will post another pic when I get the loops on it. I am really impressed with everyone on this forum. I just took my time and read a bunch while making this rig. Thanks again.