Eccho

Newbie Here.

Greetings everyone! My name is Eccho and I am from Ontario, Canada, but I live in South Texas 6 months of the year. I have been tooling for one year, and my wife will insist I have not left my leather room in all that time. I make biker related items which I sell online through my web site.....leatherart3.com. I joined this site in the hopes of learning some new techniques for coloration and dying. I make small motorcycle bags and belt type bags for the ladies, as well as boot chains. I look forward to chatting with many of you, and if you have any input, critique,etc. please don't be shy. I am retired, but have not hit the grouchy stage yet (my wife may not agree). I am always surprised that although I have made hundreds of items, I seem to learn something valuable with each piece, sometimes at great expense, personal or economic. So, you have already noticed I am long winded, donp't be shy, love to exchange ideas.PC270078.JPGPB210009.JPGreally small betty.jpgP1210108.JPG

post-49204-0-35293200-1391102353_thumb.j

post-49204-0-98902000-1391102414_thumb.j

post-49204-0-50429300-1391102465_thumb.j

post-49204-0-53806500-1391102573_thumb.j

Welcome ! And some very nice work you have going on there. Is the first one a tool case or sunglass case?

It is actually a small round motorcycle bag. The gentleman who originally ordered one, wanted it the size of a tall boy beer can. I took a look at that and it just seemed too darn small to be useful for anything. That being said I started making them the size of an aerosol paint bomb, and to date have sold some 30+ of them. They are even being purchased by some bicycle riders to store a single bottle of water. Thank you for the welcome, I look forward to a learning experience.

welcome !

Hi Eccho & welcome to the forum :)