So I finally caught a break from all the pancake and paddle holster orders I've had and got an order for a Glock 22 IWB holster with clips. While I was at it, I made this one for my Glock 27 with straps. I've been wearing it for a few days now and really wish I had made one sooner. We'll see how orders for these go.

post-43527-0-67214200-1391982615_thumb.j

Looks ggod. Looks like you have belt slots alsdo so it can be worn OWB?

Looks ggod. Looks like you have belt slots alsdo so it can be worn OWB?

Thanks, No, it doesn't have slots. Those holes at the bottom are for clips if I want to wear a tucked in shirt with it.

Never mind, I looked at the picture wrong seen something that was'nt there.

Very nice and clean. Nice work.

Jack, great looking holster as always. I just have one question for you. You always make holsters for Tupperware, when are you going to make a holster for a real gun like a SIG?

Jack, great looking holster as always. I just have one question for you. You always make holsters for Tupperware, when are you going to make a holster for a real gun like a SIG?

LOL...I make what customers want, and that has mainly been for a lot of tupperware. I actually just made a little IWB clip holster for a Sig P938. It's just a simple little job, so I didn't post it, but here's a pic.

SigP938_Southern+(Large).JPG

LOL...I make what customers want, and that has mainly been for a lot of tupperware. I actually just made a little IWB clip holster for a Sig P938. It's just a simple little job, so I didn't post it, but here's a pic.

SigP938_Southern+(Large).JPG

Good looking holster and gun! I'm glad to see you are not taking my tongue in the cheek comments too seriously. I have a lot of respect for the Glock.

Good looking holster and gun! I'm glad to see you are not taking my tongue in the cheek comments too seriously. I have a lot of respect for the Glock.

Oh no... That was a good laugh. It seems like in my area, there are mainly gun owners with 3 types of guns...Hi-Points and similar, then you have Glocks, XD's, Beretta 92's and similar and finally high end 1911's like Wilson Combat, Ed Brown and so forth. The Hi-Points stay in a closet or thrown in a truck console or something, the Glocks, XD's, Beretta 92's and similar are everyday carry gear, and the high end 1911's get brought out at the range or to show off to friends. Sigs seem to fall in a weird place between the middle and high end, so they're not as common (at least around here). With the Glocks and such being the carry gear those are by far the most requested holsters. Of course I'm sure that every Law Enforcement agency within 100 miles carrying Glock exclusively has a huge impact on the marke in this area.

Of course there are still a lot of old school guys around with little snub nose .38 revolvers too:)

Edited by jackd942