Hi every on I am new here; But reading all I can get hands on a most exemplary site with a fabulous knowledge e and people!! Can any one tell me about tangle foot traders in las vegas?? I have ted all emails, called their phone it disconnected, am very much interested in the tangle boss swivel knife s I have a handicap. and think this may help!! any info you folks would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks.

I have not heard if they went under. If you can not get a new knife from them I would be willing to sell mine. It is as close to new as is possible.

Aaron

They are defunct, so if you want one, Buy Aaron's. They are hard to come by anymore.

Hi ELECTRATHON: Do you not like it ?? I saw the videos and thought this might be "the one " :rofl: can you tell me is it all its cracked up to be ?? or did the guy just hype it ? I have been using 2 very cheap tandy knives and they leave a lot to be desired ya know. . I have some problems with left hand would thisone help or be easier?? value your opinion !! ait to hear from you an thanks!

I am a tool guy, so I buy a lot of cool looking tools when I see them. I bought it and used it a little, never really felt right to me. If you are not used to carving maybe it would feel more normal.

It is well made, still in new condition. I have it in my box, just never use it. If I am remembering correct (someone please correct me if I am wrong) these sold for $125. If you want it, you can have it for $100 I pay shipping.