lanonashoe

Lanona Shoe Co. - Intro

First post as a new member to the forum. We currently make a few styles of leathers shoes in St Paul, MN and Miami, FL, here's a link to our online shop to see finished products - http://lanona.co

We are looking for collaboration opportunities with members of this forum. Also, interested to add machinery to our St Paul workshop in the near future. Looking forward to hearing feedback and making new connections.

Thank you,

Ben.

post-52345-0-61360100-1400696559_thumb.j

post-52345-0-40487500-1400696626_thumb.j

Welcome! Nice shoes you have going there. They look well made. Nice website too! Congratulations!

Cheers,

Andy

Welcome! Nice shoes you have going there. They look well made. Nice website too! Congratulations!

Cheers,

Andy

Thanks Andy, appreciate it. Enjoy the gear you're putting together as well. Where do you source your leather?

Wonderful concept, great products and excellent web site. If I were you guys, I'd also look at a facility in PR. Lots of incentives, good labor and $$..

Cya!

Bob

You have a nice website, any reason why you opted for the .co instead of the .com?

Edited by DavidL

Thanks Andy, appreciate it. Enjoy the gear you're putting together as well. Where do you source your leather?

Thanks! I buy my sides from Sav Mor leather in Los Angeles. Kind of local to me which is nice as I get to hand pick my hides.

We made the decision early on to work closely with a family run shoemaking shop here in the US. Through this partnership, we are assisting with scaling their operation as our brand grows without compromising quality.

We went with .co because of the simplicity and fit with our branding.

Thanks!

you may want to get lanona.com and park your website on that too, when customers type www.lanona.com it redirects them to lanona.co. Nothing major, but its worth the hassle.