suhajko

Clicker + Dies In Europe

Hey guys! I think it is about time I get a clicker but my initial search for a source in Europe is not easy. Is here somebody that could point me in the right direction?

I think something like the MA Series III would be perfect but I wouldnt mind getting something cheaper with good quality.

Also a good place to get some clicker dies made?

Much appreciated :)

S.

I haven't bought any, don't use dies.

I have seen some though in the flesh, very good quality, you can tell they are made for manufacturing rather than hobbyists.

I've seen someone on youtube using the same type I saw for leatherwork, can't remember who, will have a search

I'm curious if anyone know if dies can have 90 degree corners? The ones I received are rounded in the corners, which are better looking than 90 degrees but I'm curious if its standard.

I'm curious if anyone know if dies can have 90 degree corners? The ones I received are rounded in the corners, which are better looking than 90 degrees but I'm curious if its standard.

Yes, they cost a bit more though as they are made up of separate pieces which have to be joined, if yours it rounded its likely made of one piece which is folded/shaped.

The vid I linked shows the dixons ones with 90 degree corners.

Thanks for the input :) The dies can wait as I need to find a suitable clicker/press yet. I know about Dixons but I guess their solutions will be quite expensive.. A used MA Series III or something similar would be excellent.