Roland0321

Alabama Guy

Well I guess I am the new guy, at least here on this board. I have been interested in leather work for many years but just never got into it. Today I find myself looking for something to do that I can find rewarding. Have been acquiring tools for some time, and have discovered that is a huge mistake without some guidance from someone who actually knows what they are doing, I sure don't.

Found this board and the information contained here is a great thing. I could have saved a lot of money by just hanging out and listening to you folks. I have a couple of dozen projects in mind that once I learn what to do and what not to do, and gain some experience I hope to tackle. Look forward to learning all I can.

Thanks Roland

Welcome aboard, . . . from the Buckeye state

May God bless,

Dwight

Welcome to the forum --- there is lots of great stuff on here, and don't be afraid to ask questions --- there is always someone willing to help, or at least give you their opinion... :lol:

Welcome to Leatherworker.net!
I'm just up the road from you in Huntsville, and in case you weren't aware of it there is an Alabama Leather Guild, too. I only just joined but the meetings are in Trussville, just outside Birmingham.

welcome to the net !!! you'll learn a lot from this forum !!! I sent you a message. again, welcome to the net !!!

Hi Roland ---------------------------

Welcome, to the best damn leather site anywhere. period !

Im your next of kin ?? I'm next door in Georgia. but Twin Oaks is even closer !

Hoover, close to Birmingham has a Tandy store if you had not realized that yet ?

Hope you find the direction you need here. ---------------- Wild Bill46

Hello Roland,

Always nice to see another "Bamian" on the site. Opelika/Auburn area is my domicile and if ever plan to be in the area, drop me a pm and sit a spell. Don't get to the shop as often as I would like but a pleasure when I make it.

God Bless.

Ray